What We Do At The John Utaka Foundation
The John Utaka foundation is dedicated to helping educate and empower the youth of today within marginalised communities for a better tommorrow.
- Provide health facilities such as hospitals and health centers to provide care and medicines to the sick
- Provide Hospital and Rehabilitation care centers for the disabled children so that they can receive treatment and aftercare support.
- Provide scholarships to enable them get qualifications in primary, secondary and higher Education.
- Provide skill training centers such as technical training centers that will teach them skills in craft, carpentry, metal and wood works and tailoring
- Provide Sports facilities and activity centers where they can learn and engage in sports such as football, basket ball, table tennis and organize social events such as cultural shows to encourage community development.
- Organize trainings to help them prepare for job interviews, writing their resume/C.V
- Provide facilities in their environment such as Bore-holes for drinking water, fertilizers for farmers and food supplies for the needy. Provide trainings through workshops in the communities to help develop skills in trading,farming and agriculture and starting their own business.
Support What We Do Today
Your Contribution will go a long way to save and secure a child's future for a better tomorrow.